Search terms report
Sponsored products now has a new feature, the search terms report. This report shows which keywords are causing customers to view your campaign. You can find this additional analysis by clicking on 'Keyword analysis' in the 'Advertising' environment in your sales account.
The new search terms report for sponsored products allows you to find your target group even more accurately and approach them about their actual needs. This is because in this report you have access to the exact search queries of Customers. You will also see how these search terms compare to the keywords you are using for your campaign.
This is how it works.
- Click on the ‘Advertise’ button in your sales account.
- Go to the ‘Reports’ tab.
- In the upper right corner, click on ‘+Create’.
- Name the report.
- Under ‘Type’, choose ‘Performance on search term’ (NEW)!
- Select the platform, period and frequency.
- Then click on ‘Create’ at the bottom right.
You can now view and review the report in Excel.
This is what you can do with the report.
- Improve existing manual campaigns by excluding poorly performing keywords from a campaign.
- Improve existing manual campaigns by adding high-performing keywords to a campaign.
- Split up manual campaigns, making your frontrunning articles perform even better.
- Analyse whether the search terms you entered lead to the right articles. This prevents the same search terms, from making different campaigns visible, which means it takes longer to properly assess the results of a search term or article.