The Sponsored Products environment has been optimised. The new system is better suited to your needs. The new system is more user-friendly and equipped with more options. Besides an improved interface, there are additional features in the new ‘Advertising via bol.com’ environment. You can advertise with keywords, the attribution model is more transparent and the auction system is based on 2nd price auction.
After you have gained access to the new environment, you will be able to login to your Criteo account for a few months and download reports, among other things. It is just no longer possible to set up and manage campaigns.
How can I advertise in the new environment?
- Go to the Supplier Portal
- After you have logged in, click on ‘Advertise’.
- You login via the button ‘Manage Sponsored Products’.
- You create a new campaign and select the articles you want to advertise.
- You determine your bids and set a maximum campaign budget; this can be done both manually and automatically.
- You set your own keywords or choose automatic keywords.
- Your advertisements will be visible on bol.com after about 15 minutes.
- You only pay if a Customer actually clicks on your advertisement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can the data not be transferred?
It is not possible to transfer data from the old system to the new system. This is because these are two separate systems. In addition, the setup of the new system differs slightly so the campaign cannot be transferred on a one-to-one basis. The new system is a self-service solution where you choose your own campaign structure. In fact, this works better than if it is determined for you.
Why are my advertisements from Criteo no longer visible at bol.com?
Criteo was removed from bol.com as of 1 January 2021. This automatically stops advertisements from being delivered. The remaining budget will be transferred to the new environment for you.
Click here for the full list (FAQ).