1. Starting with automated campaigns
No partner has a product catalogue made up entirely of winners or losers. Therefore, conducting automatic campaigns and collecting data is a crucial first step in your advertising strategy for sponsored articles.
2. Selecting keywords and exclusion words
Selecting keywords for your articles is an essential part of your advertising strategy. Bidding on the right keywords for your articles can improve your sales and organic placement. This will ultimately affect your sales. How to apply your keywords.
3. Campaign daily/total budget
- Have you set a campaign budget and has it been reached?
- Have you set a daily pacing and has it been achieved?
4. Have you set a start and end date?
We recommend using an end date only in specific cases, such as a promotional campaign.
5. What articles have you selected?
To set up a campaign, it is essential that the articles you select meet the requirements. Here you can find what the requirements are.
6. Are your bids high enough?
Do you think the number of views is too low? Increase your bid incrementally until you see more activity.