New warehouse opens in the beginning of 2022!
Great news! bol.com will open a new warehouse, BFC Site 2, on the 14th of January 2022
Bol.com will open a new warehouse, BFC Site 2, on the 14th of January 2022.
The warehouse is located at the same location as BFC Site 1, the Mechie Trommelenweg in Waalwijk. Initially we will open for inbound and from the 26th of January the warehouse will also start with outbound.
The focus in this warehouse is on small products from every category. This can also be your assortment. This involves some changes and concrete actions on your part.
Concrete actions for you:
- Arrange address details before the 1st of December 2021
- Addition of the building designation to the shipment label
- Contact carrier(s) about change in loading and delivery process
Important changes in delivery:
- Extend the shipment label on the load carrier with the indication of the premises, so that it is clear whether it concerns BFC site 1 or BFC site 2.
- The pre-announced packing list number
- Name of the supplier
- The full address including the name of the warehouse. Example:
- Separate deliveries for different sites.
- Cargo from BFC Site 2 must be loaded before the cargo from BFC Site 1. BFC Site 2 will always have to be unloaded first.(Below the loading advice and the direction of travel)
- Make sure you inform your carrier of this.
- On arrival at the site, you must report to the doorman. You must show the doorman all the packing lists relating to the cargo you are delivering. Your delivery will be processed faster as a result.
With a Fastlane reservation you minimise the waiting time. To be able to use this current feature, you need to register for it. When making a Fastlane reservation you need to provide the following information:
- Location, day and time of delivery
- Names of retailer(s) to be delivered, including number of pallets/collies
- License plate of the vehicle
In this case that you have load for both BFC site and BC site 2, you do not need to book multiple time slots.
If you want more information about the Fastlane and to register for it, see here.